Sunday, June 20, 2010

Searching

It's been a little while since I've written in here. Summer has been passing me by, and I haven't done much with this free time. On a positive note, I started my own T-shirt company called: Be Conscious.

It started off as a more of a passion project than a reality, until I decided, 'Why the hell not,' and I started printing tees. My first design is out now, and we'll see how it goes.

Currently looking for a job. I may have possibly found one at 24 Hour Fitness. But we'll see whether I land it or not.

Currently searching for myself. I know that sounds incredibly lame and cliche, but it's the truth. I don't know who I have become or am becoming. I don't know if that's a good thing, or a bad thing. I find myself unhappy when I do things that I used to love last summer. I have lost my priorities that I thought were so solid. But this is life.

I just hope I don't lose the ones I love the most during this process.

Here's to the search,


-Pasqual

No comments: