Sunday, March 15, 2009

Keep On Movin

Another week later, another week older. 
This weekend everybody went to a lingerie party that was right next to my friend Brandon's house. I didn't go, because i don't need that. I went to Robin's house instead. All my friends went though, and they told me that it was pretty gay, and there was tons of drama. 
On Saturday i set up a place in my garage so my band could jam. Matt Lu came over and so did Brandon and basically we worked magic that afternoon. We played until like 6:30 non-stop. 
Hmmm Sunday i chilled out with all the old Z boys that used to kick it in the summer. We were supposed to film a video for Carl but he never showed up, so we just went to cherry on top and jammed out with our clams out.

I'm trying to post one of these at least once a week so that one day when i am older i can look back and say: Gosh, i was so immature back then. 

1 comment:

Mark has a blogspot said...

hahaha yeah thats the only reason i'm keeping a blogspot. so when i'm old i can read it and remember all the crap i did